MultiPlus-II with LCD and GX functionality
The MultiPlus-II GX integrates a MultiPlus-II inverter/charger and a GX device with a 2 x 16 character display.
Display and Wi-Fi
The display reads battery, inverter and solar charge controller parameters.
The same parameters can be accessed with a smartphone or other Wi-Fi enabled device.
The integrated GX device includes:
- VE.Can interface. This can be used to connect to Victron VE.Can devices (eg VE.Can MPPTs), or the port can be
reconfigured via the Remote Console for use with a compatible CAN-bus Li-ion Battery.
- USB port.
- Ethernet port.
- VE.Direct port.
The MultiPlus-II GX is intended for applications where additional interfacing with other products and/or remote
monitoring is required, such as on-grid or off-grid energy storage systems and certain mobile applications.
Parallel and three phase operation
Only one GX unit is needed in case of Parallel and three phase operation.
- Pure Sine Wave Output
- 5500 Watt Peak Power
- 2400 Watt / 3000 VA Continuous
- 35 Amp Battery Charger
- 32 Amp Power Transfer Switch (UPS)
- Power Assist
- Dimensions h506 x w275 x d147 mm
- 5 year warranty
- 26kg weight
- Ready for parallel operation